Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/gaudetfamily.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/maxblogpress-ping-optimizer/maxblogpress-ping-optimizer.php on line 518

Gaudet Family Update – Hospitalization Update

February 20 | Posted by Tom Gaudet | Gaudet Family Updates

How we thank the Lord for your intercession on our behalf… By way of background, the morning we were to fly to the USA I had to take Krinny to the emergency room with pain from a kidney stone. She had the shock wave treatment and that was followed up today with an ultrasound to see if the result was as hoped. While mostly free of pain for the past day, she has had continued nausea. The test today showed that there was still a large obstruction in one of the kidneys.

It was felt that she could go home for now with a change of medication and return next Thursday to do the procedure once again. The only thing that would change that plan (we will need to reschedule the flight once again) is if between now and then she begins to pass large numbers of stones, thus reducing the obstruction and thus the inflamed kidney.

Please pray that it will not be necessary to return to the hospital due to pain or nausea over these next few days, and that indeed the stones would pass. Of course pray for the Lord’s will to be done with her health as well as the return date.

Many of you have made contact and expressed your concern and commitment to pray. We cannot tell you how comforting it is to know you are standing with us during these days.


For Souls Still Waiting,

Tom and Krinny Gaudet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *